The Sanskrit language is spoken in India and Nepal. It is written using Devanagari script. In addition to being used in religious texts, Sanskrit is widely used in literature, medicine, science, law, philosophy, and politics. An older and much rarer version of Sanskrit is called Vedic - Sanskrit. Vedic Sanskrit is not in practice anymore.
Enuncia provides the best Hindi to Sanskrit translation service at a very nominal cost. Our per day capacity of delivering this language pair is about 4 thousand words and we provide unlimited revisions valid for one month.
We specialize in providing translation for Mantras, Slokas from the ancient texts that are in Sanskrit.
Other Sanskrit language services include:
1. Article writing in Sanskrit
2. Mantras and Slokas Translation
3. Book translation from Sanskrit to English
4. Sanskrit motion video
5. Sanskrit graphic designing
5. Other services related to content in Sanskrit Language.